- By using our Service we shall constitute your acceptance and compliance with these terms. If you do not agree with the terms of this policy, in whole or in part, do not download, install, copy or use the Service.
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
Information we collectAnalytics information
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Sajda.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with your location and language. For example, Metadata can describe what country are you from or what language are you using.
- Your location is required in order to calculate accurate prayer times. Prayer times are based on your actual location. Your location is also used to locate the direction to the Qibla (Kaaba).
- Using the Service is completely free. However, if you want to make a one-time donation, the Service needs to use your existing Apple ID / Google Play Store account in order to make a secure payment. Your validation will still be required at the time of such purchase and we can never access your billing information which remains secured by Apple / Google.
- A few other system permissions are also required by the Sajda application in order to download files from the Internet, send you notifications, prevent your device from sleeping, make your device vibrate, determine the device's state (for example: whether it is ringing, off-hook, or idle) when alarm is being fired off, and run at startup to reschedule adhan notifications should you restart your device.
Sharing your information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.Parties with whom we may share your information
- We may share your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that Sajda is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences).
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
We regularly monitor our websites and databases for fraud, abuse, and unauthorized use of information to protect the information that is under our control.
How to contact us
Последнее обновление: Feb 10, 2017